Necessary tools and materials for 3D-Rose nail art design:
- Plasticine Modeling Gel GDCOCO #10 (white) and #24 (light green)
- Big and not bright cone rhinestones
- Special tool for 3D Plasticine Modeling Gel
- Synthetic Brush #2 with a little tip
- Template paper
- Wet wipe or napkin
3D-Rose Plasticine Modeling Gel nails tutorial step by step:
1) Cover the nail with AKEMI Gel-Polish #218, then add some finish layer to prevent the gel from stickiness.
2)Take a little ball of Plasticine Modeling Gel, put it on the nail plate and press it lightly with a finger.
3) Choose the rhinestone of the color you like, press it on a Plasticine Gel plate, and dry with UV lamp.
4) Take the big ball of Plasticine Modeling Gel, roll it into a tube, and cut it on some little pieces.
5) Soak the brush in the water periodically so that the Plasticine Modeling Gel does not stick to it.
6) Put a Plasticine Gel ball on template paper and press it to get petal form.
7) Separate the petal from paper with the help of brush and press it to the rhinestone.
Repeat this procedure for some petals more, and then dry the ready art design with UV lamp.
9) When all white petals are dry, take light green Plasticine Modeling Gel, and make some petals by the same way.
10) Draw the picture with white gel, and dry the ready 3D-Rose nail art design with UV lamp.
11) So, we got the exciting nail design pattern. It is not for everyday use, because it can cling to hair and clothes. But it would be really perfect for such events as marriage, prom or birthday.